Imagine having Google, Adobe, Microsoft, Mozilla, Sencha, and more all under one roof. Sound incredible? You’ve just imagined the second annual HTML5 Live conference taking place November 1, 2011 in New York City. Conference attendees, including executives at Royal Deer Design, will explore areas of Browser Support, Architecture, Communication, Mobile and Web Applications. Industry leaders, visionaries, and intellectuals from those companies that drive the HTML5 standard will speak on real-world cases.
Some of the scheduled speakers include:
– Christian Heilmann, Developer Evangelist, Mozilla
– John Fallows, CTO and Co-Founder, Kaazing
– Jonas Jacobi, CEO and Co-Founder, Kaazing
– Jan Kleinert, Developer Advocate, Google Chrome
– James Pearce, Senior Director of Developer Relations, Sencha
– Kevin Hoyt, Group Manager Developer Evangelism, Adobe
– Jen Simmons, Host of The Web Ahead on 5by5.tv
– Rob Larsen, Senior Specialist, Platform at Sapient Global Markets
HTML5 Live will take place at the New World Stages, 340 West 50th Street, between 8th and 9th Avenue at World Wise Plaza.
Join executives at Royal Deer Design by registering today. You will be able to connect with the community of designers and web-developers who are dedicated to building cross-platform, cross-browser, interactive web apps for some of today’s leading projects. You’ll gain readily usable information, examples and demos, great giveaways, networking opportunities, and even a few surprises along the way.