Youtube is famous for being the website to go check out free videos for almost anything. Most people do not realize that Youtube can also be a SEO force that will really help promote your business or website if you follow ten tips that truly will get you further in your marketing and promotion.
Ten Tips Using Youtube That Will Enhance Your SEO
Here are ten tips that will give you a boost on your SEO without having to do anything too complicated.
- Geotag your video – customers and clients need to know where your location is, so they are able to come to your store location.
- Link your business in the description – this is a no brainer! You want to make it as easy as possible for potential clients to find your website.
- Include your name, address, and phone number – place this information near the end of the video. You might even include the URL of your business website near the end of the video as well.
- When you are making the video, be sure to vocally state your name, address, and phone number. Google’s systems are picking up all of this information.
- Utilize the description field – this is very important to write a description with plenty of details. You might even include a short bio with all of the generous space you have to work with.
- Tag your video – be sure to include your business category and location names on the video. Also, add a handful of relevant tags for each video.
- Associate the video with your Google places listing.
- Embed your video – the importance of this is huge. You want to be sure your video is on your website and blogs, because this helps indicate the popularity of the videos.
- Promote your video – take the time to post your video on all of the major social media sites.
These ten tips are going to help you on your way to Youtube success, but also SEO as well. Google has identified that people love videos, so what better way that to take your business and get it on Youtube.